This course is aimed at teachers and educational staff who are interested in developing their English language skills to be able to communicate more effectively and with greater confidence. Participants will be able to ‘brush up’ and practise their English in an English speaking and interactive environment.
The course also includes a number of lessons that focus on cultural topics, for instance, local traditions, history and geography. The participants will engage in a number of hands-on activities.
Lessons / week: ( 1 lesson – 45 minutes)
30 Language Development lessons.
Applicants must have B1 level of English or above.
They need to be a teacher or educational staff.
Course outcomes & Description
Each applicant will be asked to complete an enrollment form before the course starts. This will make it possible to plan around the participants’ needs.
- Enhance their knowledge of general English working towards a B2 level.
- Have the opportunity to practise English and gain confidence in using the language.
- Engage in a number of practical activities that encourage critical thinking.
- Explore English from a cultural perspective.
Units: Language Development
- Language awareness: exploring and building up lexical and grammatical areas.
- Developing the four languages skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Communication skills: gaining confidence and fluency.
- Phonology: working on stress, rhythm, intonation and phonetic sounds and symbols.
1 week Course Dates 2022:
2 weeks course dates 2022: